My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Monday, March 05, 2007

Pre-China adventure... here we go!!

I haven't even started the flight and began the adventure already. The strangest thing happened in the Vienna airport.First, I meet a Romanian sailor who will be working in Singapore for some time, then I meet this Chinese girl, whom name I already forgot who was speaking fluent French... wow! She had a problem with her cell phone and wanted mine to send an SMS. I experience my first communication problem...

What was really strange came after that... after an unknown delay, I got through the boarding line heading to the airplane through the tunnel. I reached there, but it was a huge queue, of people waiting to get in as the airplane door was closed. What?? Yes, the airplane door was closed, there was no one there with 100 people waiting in the line... I should have taken a picture.

After waiting for 10 minutes, I went around to check how things are and noticed that now people were taking another entry door in the airplane. Even crossing the exits was forbidden by a sign, I asked some people where they are going and found out that this is the right way to Beijing.

Just realized that is the beginning of my adventure... luckily the seats in the airplane had individual displays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home