My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Monday, February 19, 2007

Back in Europe


I'm finally sitting in a more quiet place in the Frankfurt-Mein airport.Believe it or not, this is very difficult to find...
I can swear that ever since I landed here, I have been surrounded by people everywhere. It is by far the busiest airport I have ever seen. Well, probably being around 8:30Am didn't help out either.

There are a couple of things that have changed since my last visit. First, the most obvious, is the presence of so many Indian people. I can't believe it... you go in every room of this airport and you will find people from India everywhere. I'm sure you can get by today here just by speaking Hindi. Secondly, it is so busy that even the Business Lounges have a small line to get in, the bars, the shops and restrooms are filled with people. We are only in February... I don't understand!
Lastly, now with Romania being in the European Union, i just realized that there is no more a duty free status with our country. Before, going to Romania meant going outside of the Union but now... NOT ANY MORE.

As I'm writing this post, a Chinese movie won the Berlin Film Festival's Golden Bear for the best movie award. Wow!
Next stop... Bucharest, Romania

3 Comments:

Blogger somehta said...

Hey Adrian,

Haha, I know...no matter where you go in this world, you will always find us Indians. Have a safe trip to China and good luck. Look forward to reading about your experiences.

Somil

8:07 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Thank you Somil! Good luck in the program!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best in your trip!

I remember traveling in the morning to both the New York and the TX airport. It is nuts over there!

Keep blogging. I was thinking of creating a blog to keep in touch with you guys, my long distance USC friends. I dunno how many are up to it, tho.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home