My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Sunday, February 25, 2007

ready to start the journey?

Am I ready to leave or not? This is the question...

Well, weather I am or not is not an issue now that I already bought the tickets, done packing and said hello to friends and family.

This week in Romania was very busy and enchanting in the same time.

Mon-Wed - I did a lot of formalities, applied for a new ID here, did all my medical checkups, spent some time at the dentist, played tennis and saw most of my family

Thu As it was my dad's birthday, I spent the day with him... we went to the gym in the morning and played squash and meet some family friends late at night. I also had the chance to see a lot of my friends from the Rotaract Club this day. On the downside, both Bucharest teams lost in the European Cups, but it's not a tragedy!

Fri I started the day very lazy... but managed to hopefully do something good for China: put the Beijing GPS map on my PDA. Hopefully it will work in Beijing so that I know where I am all the time. The rest of the day was dedicated to my English teacher and my friends

Sat, Sun Started packing and organizing for the upcoming trip. I'm now ready at least ... I hope I am.


Just as an update, I hope all my friends coming to Beijing that lost their flights to Chicago today come there as soon as possible so we can have dinner!! Next post... CHINA (I hope they will let me do that)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miras las noticias, él estás presionando tan. deseo que me demostrarían algo hacerme sonrisa de vez en cuando

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muchas cosas en una semana... cuántas más en año y medio? suerte guey.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I'm so excited for you all. I hope to see you guys in China. Safe travels and send us all a message when you get there.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, obviously the Beijing GPS map doesn't work and you got lost... otherwise i don't see why you can't find your way to a computer connected to internet to send an e-mail to say your alive and you are with the others and all of you are safe and happy !

12:04 AM  
Blogger Pekky said...

Wow, you did a lot in Romania. Keep us posted about your adventures.

Me gusta tu estilo de escribir. Pareces mas, no se, pensativo y serio. Es un buen lado. :)

Te deseo lo mejor en China.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home