My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Monday, January 22, 2007

Charleston part 2


One of the most beautiful days of this month, me, Paco, Orlando and his family (Cecilia and Gabriel), Lourdes, Sarah, Zack and our friend Pekky were lucky enough to decide to take cars on small trip to beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.
This time, as it was my second, I experience a different feel of Charleston, the city, the people and its culture.

The pictures will be soon uploaded on the My Life in Pictures blog. They are beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home