My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Brazilian trackers in the news


I was thinking today on what to write on my blog when suddenly I received an email from our Brazilian tracker, Andrew.
The video which is part of a news feed on the local TV station in Curtiba describes in short the Brazilian track and the goals of the language program there.
The report shows Ben, Chris, Andrew and Chad in class but the main focus in the video is our classmate Christina who, as the only girl in the group, speaks good Portuguese and impressed the audience.

It is also worthy to mention that Christina and her host are both very pretty, just to give you another incentive to watch the video.

Update: Andrew told me that the video with the group was shot at the InterAmericano, the school where the language program in Portuguese is held. Christina's footage was filmed at the Botanical Garden and in the classroom as well. The school our classmates are is FGV (Fundacao Getulio Vargas) and according to Andrew is one of the best business school in Brazil, having a lot of contacts.


Thanks Andrew for the video. To view more videos from him, check out his youtube website: http://www.youtube.com/user/boba05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home