My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Friday, February 02, 2007

Chinese Vs. American counting until 10



In a battle for winning the world supremacy of counting from 1 to 10 the fastest, two experts are fighting. In the right side, Sarah, representing the US will face the Asian champion, Na who represents China in the battle.


Even if at the beginning, US lost the first round, it came back and the battle ended as a draw. More battles to come...


2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Ack! Where did the video go?! :-(

2:22 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

it should be there chris. you were not able to see it ?

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home