My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Thursday, November 16, 2006

heads up

It's been a tough week and the bad news it is not over yet. Time is becoming very expensive as it is getting less and less. It seems that I just don't have any time for things outside school now, that's why Thanksgiving will be a well deserved break. I will try to re-iterate what happened this week:

  • On Monday, 1 case due for Managerial Accounting (MA)
  • Tuesday, start working for Economics and quiz (4 chapters) for Information Systems(IS)
  • huh... Wed it was time for MA quiz (4 chapters + many problems)
  • Today, Cisco project was due for IS and tomorrow is the final EXAM for Econ
  • In the same time, it was also work involved, other subjects, readings and the final meeting for the Speech class which was last night

Now, don't get me wrong because I'm not complaining about this. I feel fortunate to be able to study here in this program and this is just part of what the MBA experience is all about. Be able to work, work, work, study and be productive at any time of the day.



2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

When you lay it all out there I actually feel better about having almost gotten through this week. Honestly when I stop and think about it I am proud of all of us -- I know everyone's working as hard and harder than I am and it is exciting and commendable to see 90 people cranking through the same insanity. I can say all this because I just finished crying to my roommmate. :) But hang in there - to survive this is to succeed.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Adrian R said...

Kate, it was a tough week. I am also proud that I am around people who can work in situations like these. Hang in there... there is a little bit left.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home