My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Thursday, November 09, 2006

blogger gets a new soul, hopefully so will I


Being here, anchored in the MBA program almost 24/7 it is very hard to find any good time frames in order to do anything else than school and work. After a long time, today, I started to realize again that a long term investment that will not let you down is good health.
Speaking from a Finance point of view, the maturity date might be very big (hopefully some tens of years), the yield is somehow inconsistent and very low but for the future value it provides (having good body and mind sanity) it is worth all the present value that it might ask.

Therefore, I decided today to try to stick to my old gym schedule again! How will I do that with concerns on the timeframe? I yet don't know.

In other news, Anand will be leaving in early January to Mexico, leaving me alone in my house without a roommate. So, we decided that we'll try to sublease the place to some other people while I will try to find a new IMBA house (highly probably my mexican's friend Paco)
Here is my announcement on Craigslist: http://columbia.craigslist.org/apa/230861738.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home