My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Sunday, August 13, 2006

How was your weekend???

These weekends... they should be recharging you with energy to make you get prepared for the upcoming week. I don't know about you, but most of my weekends wear me out of energy; I really like going out and partying until early hours of next morning, but I just have to find the right mood.
Anyways, the weekends wear me off completely and not to mention that I also have to do some homework or work on some other projects as well. This is not a relaxing weekend, no battery recharge... it's battery discharge, sleepless nights and some drinks.

This is my dream (angel) theoretical weekend:
1) Get off from school Friday; eat something and sleep for 2 hours
2) Wake up and do homework for next week until 8pm
3) 8:30pm gym or some other outdoor activity
4) 11:30 pm dreaming
5) Saturday morning - early studying 2 weekes ahead from 9:12 am to 9 pm (with a lunch break)
6) Go out hand have 2 drinks then come back by 11:34pm and dream about some girls
7) Sunday - wake up at 8am and work 3 or 4 weeks ahead

Wanna study??
PARTY

This is my real weekend:
1) Go to Greenville on Friday; have fun; eat junk food; stay up late
2) Wake up late in the morning (11 am); eat more junk food; go shopping at the mall
3) Come home late, Walmart shopping, sleep
4) Sunday late wake up, some accounting stuff, some time i forget what i did and then sleep.
THIS REAL WEEKEND IS VERY NICE AND LOTS OF FUN AND PARTYY


Wanna party?
PARTY

Greenville pictures will be posted here: http://akillianopix.blogspot.com

So... coming back to the original question: How was YOUR weekend ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

My weekend was awesome with a capital A! also I love that shot of the computers. Did you take that or is it stolen?

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home