My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Friday, July 28, 2006

ZZZZzzzz

It must be boring to tell you that things are not yet up to the schedule, because you already know that.

I want to mention that today, I and my fellow college's survived the hardest quiz yet in our MBA life. This class "Globalization and Corporate responsibility" is in my opinion one of the most efficient that we were exposed to and I truly appreciate what debates we all had so far as it was beneficial to us all. Unfortunately, I can't always say the same thing about Global Strategy Management class, which sometimes tends to be more theoretical than case study based.
How about this as a piece of news: today was my first day at work and as to celebrate this new day, I sat and talk to people, debating, studying some Accountancy and also doing some work. It seems that it will be very interesting but I will need to keep you updated on this issue.

There are so many things I could tell you but I'm afraid I will need to sleeeeeep. Good night!

4 Comments:

Blogger NandaAnn said...

i'm glad your first day at work went well. see you tomorrow

12:29 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

You know it's bad when you give up sleep to blog. Don't worry, you'll make less and less sense as time goes on. :)

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home