My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Sunday, July 23, 2006

My blog is one minute old :)

If you are here, you must know what a blog is. Just to make sure you do know, it's a kind of personal virtual diary which is available to the public.

I started this blog just a minute ago... why? Well, my roommate has one already and kept pushing me to start one. Finally today, I realized that this can be a good way to remember what you do every day, a good way to reflect better on everything that surrounds you. He was right, this is a good tool for that.

Just as an intro for today: my blog's nickname is akilliano. I kept thinking for a nice good name for this blog, but was not able to come up with something better. Akiliano means Adrian in hawaiian but I put two l's in mine simply because the simple one was taken by someone already. Maybe is not a very smart name, but it sounds ok to me.

Now my blog is about 10 minutes old, ten times older than a while ago, wow... time's running fast!?!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

je suis la premiere!!! je suis tres fier de ton premier poste. tu as bien travaille aujourd'hui. peut-etre cette semaine tu pouras dire "j'ai fait la cuisine pour une amie americaine?".... bonne nuit.
-kunokine

11:34 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Je ne pense pas que je peut ecriver en francais, mais je l'essaye, et maintenent tout le monde a besoin de le faire aussi. Cet (cette?) blog est tres amusante pour n'avoir pas rien d'importance. Bien fait, chico.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

no offense, by the way (about saying nothing of importance -- it was awesome, really). :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Nanda was the first one to write in the blog and kate came in second place. Thank you nanda! Thank you kate! This blog will make history :)

Kate you should also start your own blog, it's easy and its fun!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home