My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

china and no time

Today, I just want to say that I am very sorry for all my blog readers (which are maybe 2 or 3 or 4 - thank you guys) that I will not post very much.
That's simply because of my poor time management which drives me crazy sometimes. I'm very sorry and I publicly apologize for this incovenience.


Let me just tell you an update though: after my meeting today with my Chinese advisor, I can tell you that this will be a very hard program. Not only sounds very complicated, but it actually is. Getting to China is a challenge, getting used to live there is the top of challenges (does that make sense?)
On the other side, quoting a friend of mine(Nanda-very nice girl) who helped me with accounting today , I should feel very lucky that I am able to make a choice on where I will go, what internship I'm looking at and every other little things that I am able to choose. We should all feel lucky we are here...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

je crois que tu es sur le bon chemin avec tes soucis de "time mgmt". apparement, tu as une amie tres sage... :-) merci pour hier soir, et a plus tard.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Thank you for studying with me! It really helped me to do my homeworl

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oooh, what happened last night? Do you guys need to get a private blog?

;-)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Hey Adrian, just found your blog from Nanda's blog. We really got a community of people who are writing. A great way to keep track of everyone. :)

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home