My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DA Midterm and Mondavi again

We had DA test today... big thing, the midterm. Yesterday, everyone was studying so hard to try to do their best for the exam. We just had the longest exam in our short history at Moore: a little over 2 hours. Our professor, Dr. Philipoom (no picture) gave us an easier mid-term simulation than the actual thing this morning. Anyways, we are already half-way through the "hell week" and guess what, we are surviving, we are good.

Speaking of hell, we are done with Mondavi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This news deserves a fully line and some page breaks!


Good job team!

10 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

omg Adrian, will you have my babies?

10:22 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Kate, do you have babies? Is that what you say? And why me?

11:22 PM  
Blogger NandaAnn said...

halfway through hell week!! yeah! the worst part is over - the rest is easy as pie compared to today. vivement vendredi!!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Whoo hoooo!! Feels good to get a lot done! Looking forward to this weekend, y'all heading out at all?

12:30 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Wait, what happened to the photo? That's why I wanted you to have my babies. Because it was hilarious. But now I'll have to go elsewhere for my baby-having needs.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Anand suggested me that it is not a good idea to keep the picture up there, so I took it out.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

hey Adrian just found your blog and really enjoying reading it! It's my excuse for not studying accounting heh.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yeah, well, Anand's full of crap.

(sorry Anand, I didn't mean it!) :)

heehee.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very well written post adrian!! i agree...it's been a hellacious week but in 4 minutes it will be Friday!!!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

I am so glad to see that our class mates are reading the blogs. For me it's very imporant to see your appreciation, it will keep me going.
Alex, wish you good luck on American Idol and I can tell you that if you make it you will have 100 fans coming to cheer for you!!!! Sara, you need to open your own blog so you can share your ideas with us!!!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home