My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First take-away quiz ever

In my entire college, high-school and middle school history I have never come across a take-away (to home) quiz. I hope I did a good job, because there was plenty of time to spend on it and I really want to gain some points that I lost on the other class quizzes.

It was an interesting experience for me, considering that all our quizzes in Romania are highly monitored by teachers and assistants so we can't cheat. What a difference!!!
Let me tell you about cheating a little. Below is just one of the new methods to cheat on quizzes and tests. In Romania, during college, we tried them all: cell phones, palm pilots, invisible ink, Bluetooth transmissions, audio emitters anything you can think of (I studied engineering, can you tell?).
Now, going back to business and thinking bizniz, this can be a very good business idea but it doesn't conform to the social and moral ethics; it might also be illegal. (darn!)


"How much did you get on question 1? Reply: I didn't do it yet!!! How did you do number 3?"


Speaking of cheating, check this out: Cheating Tables (they help you find innovative way to cheat your tests, friends, business partners, life and society). What a nice invention! How much do they cost?

It was a joke. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home