My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What a night: violence and reptile invasion

Consider a normal Wednesday night... You might think there will be nothing special to differenciate it from another one but... Read on! I was actually planning to blog about Operations, International Management and Marketing II but a sudden list of events changed my plan!

First I was in this underground, isolated room from the library studying in peace and tranquility while attacked and distracted by two unidentified aliens: one Indian Tamil guy and a Mexican cabron. They came and distracted me from studying and started to shoot these questions at me.
Then, to show the violence of the night, I hit my elbow several times on the door knob resulting in a multi-language speech of swear words.

Soon after that, when the adrenaline was chillin' again... something amazing happened. The beginning of reptile invasion in Columbia, SC. Just as we were walking away from the freshly parket car at our house, we got attacked by a highly venomous reptile, called the "S" snake. It seem to be an American snake as it didn't show any particular preference between Indians and Romanians, both countries well know for their IT capabilities.
The battle with the snake was long and aggressive. He always

kept his head up trying to fight us with the look while we would fight back with thoughts. Finally, after some minutes of struggling, we succeeded and the snake went away, eliberating our parking lot.

What a victory for Barnwell Colon

y... What a victory for Columbia and South Carolina!!! Viva Mexico!

Below you can see the course of action is pictures during the fight:

Exhibit 1: The beast up close

Exhibit 2: Spotting the beast in our way

Exhibit 3&4: Romanian - Indian men alliance to fight the parking threat

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Duuude! I've never seen one with his head all off the ground like that. You guys are so brave! Snake Rangers of the Colony.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Thank you Kate! We try :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home