My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Thursday, October 19, 2006

out on vacation


The first part of my experience here in Columbia with the business school is now over. It is high time for analysis, increasing the self-awareness and also traveling. I will do all three in the same time heading during this Fall Break to the Bahamas.
There will be a few of us coming along in what I hope to be an exciting vacation.

I will come back with pictures and impressions. In the meantime you can find me here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home