My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Monday, December 03, 2007

Romanian National Day: eat Korean! 吃家里做的韩国菜

On December 1st, as part of our Romanian tradition, we had a few guests at our house to eat and learn how to cook a few Korean dishes. Haha...

It was a very different December 1st with a lot of Asian culture involved and very little Romanian language being used. Everyone got to wear a Romanian pin as a sign of respect though. Here are some pictures:

Good Korean food!


Stephanie, Su Jing, Adrian, Sarah

Our little Korean chef

Please observe the Romanian pin

Magic Korean ketchup that is not ketchup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home