My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

beautiful cold morning 一边漂亮,一边冷的早上

Recently, the temperature in Beijing has been dropping to less than 10 degrees Celsius in the morning. Also, still recently, during the Golden Week all the Beijing factories were closed as everyone took one week of vacation visiting families.

Supposedly, this was a test for the Beijing authorities to see the impact the closure has on the quality of the air. I'm not sure what the test results were but here is a beautiful morning sky that woke me up just the other day... ENJOY IT!


By the way, Blog Action Day 2007 is coming up soon, so on Oct 15th prepare to write a blog entry about the environment... maybe good things can happen. Check out this video...


1 Comments:

Blogger Pekky said...

Hola Adrian. Esa foto esta muy bonita.

Por cierto, ya tengo un blog en blogspot.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home