My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Friday, November 28, 2008

Linux on the iPhone

I was just doing my regular internet browsing today when I ran into a cool video about the iPhone. This very smart guy was able to run a Linux kernel on the iPhone 3g, by changing the bootloader and sending in commands from his old-school keyboard. Very interesting video, check it out here: http://www.vimeo.com/2373142.
Maybe one day, we will have this:


Happy belateed Thanksgiving to everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...


Mr Pedro Loan Offer has been a key partner in our success, and an invaluable asset for the growth and future of our company, Mr Pedro and his loan company invested in my business with a loan of $1000000 at the rate of 2% in return and it's was really nice working with him because I do not know what I would have done without the help of Mr Pedro and his loan company,
Mr Pedro Jerome contact Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com And WhatsApp: +1-8632310632.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home