My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

dust storm

On the way to work this morning, I experienced one of the famous Beijing sand storms. Basically, during some springs, the wind is increasing in speed and it bring sand from the Gobi dessert and then spreads it around the city.

Walking on the street during this kind of weather is not a pleasure, as one feels eating dust and hard to breather. The picture from my office is self explanatory.My buddy Jeff F. sent me also some pictures from his side of the town, up North West in Wudaokou (五道口). Thanks Jeff !

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home