My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

one to ten

As of today, I can proudly say that I can write from one to ten, actually until 99 in Chinese and pinyin. This is big news...
Today, for lunch we tried one of the many Chinese fast food type place, we spent about 11rmbs per person (just about $1.3) including the famous Coke. It was not wonderful, but it was OK.

Ordering at the Chinese restaurant is almost impossible for me if the menu has no pictures... so I try to be around people who can speak or understand some menu items. Normally, a lot of the foods have a poetic description so unless you know what that is... you can have surprises.


Therefore, ordering from a restaurant is always a challenge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,Adrian,what´s going on honey? Ho~w´s everything in China? Learning lots of that hardass language?
I miss you very much,please write me,and tell me that you are experiencing in there!
Love you always
Julia

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home