My life in a blog

IMBA Chinese Track student at The University of South Carolina, Moore Business School, I'm currently living in Columbia, SC and traveling all over the place

Check out my other blog: My life in pictures http://akillianopix.blogspot.com or better check out my Flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/adifromusa/

Saturday, June 30, 2007

computer problem 电脑问题

In a computer era where everyone is using Internet and the computer for almost anything, the worst it can happen is to have your computer crash when you don't have a back-up to it.

Well... this is what happened to me and kept me busy for the last three days. But I guess there are worst things in life than be data and information naked. Life is still good and now I've recovered about 85% from the old configuration and personalization.

The word of the day is computer : 电脑 (diànnǎo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home